Koei holds Kunitori Zunou Battle promotions
Win additional DS titles with latest Nobunaga game
Koei announced today a couple of promotions for its first 30th anniversary product, Kunitori Zunou Battle Nobunaga no Yabou for the DS.
Those who pick up the new DS game following its June 26 release will be able to take part in a survey at the game's official site or by sending in a post card included with the game. The company will select 30 submissions via raffle and award their choice of one of the following titles:
- [name videogame]Nobunaga no Yabou DS[/name]
- [name videogame]Sangokushi DS KOEI the Best[/name]
- [name videogame]Sangokushi DS 2[/name]
- [name videogame]Daikoukai Jidai IV Rota Nova Koei the Best[/name]
- [name videogame]That's QT[/name]
- [name videogame]Kantan! Tanoshii! O-kashi-navi DS[/name]
- [name videogame]Jan Sangoku Musou Koei the Best[/name]
- [name videogame]Mahjong Taikai KOEI the Best[/name]
All those who take part in the campaign through the website will get a special screen saver as a gift.
The campaign will run from June 26 to July 31.
In addition to this, the company announced today that Kunitori Zunou Battle Nonbunaga no Yabou will include connectivity with the MMORPG Nobunaga no Yabou Online. Enter the serial number that's included in the DS title's box into Nobunaga no Yabou Online, and you'll get a special in-game item for the MMORPG.