Nine game companies take part in Akihabara support campaign
Stickers being distributed to help promote Tokyo's electronics capital
Dengeki Online reports today on a new campaign being held by nine game makers in order to support Tokyo's electric town, Akihabara.
Titled "Ganbarou Akiba!", the campaign is being sponsored by Aqua Plus, Alice Soft, Alchemist, Overflow, Kadokawa Shoten, Circuis, Type-Moon, Nitro Plus, and Age Soft. From August 15 to August 31, one of three sticker sheets will be distributed at participating ships in Akihabara showing off characters from the makers.
The distribution schedule reads as follows:
- First round, August 15 to August 17
- Aqua Plus, Alchemist, Kadokawa Shoten
- Second round, August 22 to August 24
- Age, Overflow, Nitro Plus
- Third round, August 29 to August 31
- Alice Soft, Circus, Type-moon
See [a href=http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/098/98815/]the original story at Dengeki Online[/a] for sample images of the sticker sheets.