SNK Playmore shares ADK Spirit screens and details
Arcade collection hits next week.
SNK Playmore will be releasing its latest Neo Geo games collection for the PS2 next week. Recently, the company has been sharing screens and details for the game, ADK Spirit (known properly in Japanese as ADK Tamashii).
ADK Spirit includes five titles, all of which were made by ADK, a 90s developer/publisher that was known for its support of the Neo Geo through games like World Heroes and Magician Lord.
The following five games are included in the collection:
- Ninja Combat
- A side scrolling action game in which players control a ninja. Originally released on July 24, 1990.
- Ninja Commando
- An action game featuring combo attacks and super moves. Originally released on April 30, 1992.
- Tsuukai Gangan Koushinkyoku
- A one-on-one fighter that's known internationally as Aggressors of Dark Combat. Originally released on July 26, 1994. The PS2 version adds a versus mode, practice mode and a move list.
- Ninja Masters
- A one-on-one fighter in which players can chose to use or drop their weapons. Originally released on May 27, 1996. As with Tsuukai, the PS2 version adds a move list, versus mode and practice mode. Nobunaga and Ranmaru have also been made selectable from the start.
- Twinkle Star Sprites
- A character-based overhead shooter set in a fantasy world. Originally released on November 25, 1996.
ADK Spirit will be released on December 18, priced at 4,800 yen.