Tactics Ogre, Double Dragon join Virtual Console
Nintendo shares February lineup.
Nintendo closed off January in typical fashion, with the unveiling of the Virtual Console's lineup for the coming month. February will offer players a chance at some major classics, including Double Dragon and Tactics Ogre.
Here's the full list of February titles, split up by original platform.
- Family Computer (NES)
- Formation Z (Jaleco, 500 WiiPoints)
- Double Dragon (Arc System Works, 500)
- Super Famicom (SNES)
- Tactics Ogre (Square Enix, 800)
- Master System
- Alex Kidd The Lost Stars (Sega, 500)
- Mega Drive (Genesis)
- Galaxy Force II (Sega, 600)
- Dragon Slayer: Legend of Heroes (Nihon Falcom, 700)
- PC Engine (Turbo Grafx)
- L-Dis (Hudson, 800)
- Ghouls ‘n Ghosts (Capcom, 800)
- Winning Shot (G Mode, 600)
- Super Darius 2 (Taito, 800)
- Wallaby!! The Rabbit Kingdom's Kangaroo Race (Hudson, 600)
Of these, L-Dis, Ghouls 'n Ghosts, Galaxy Force II, and Formation Z are set for February 3. Dates for the other titles will usually be revealed the Friday before their final release.
In addition to these games, D4 Enterprise still has MSX's Relics on the way for an unspecified date.