Street Fighter IV restaurant campaign hits round 2
New food items for Cammy, Rose, Ryu and more.
Capcom began today phase two of its "Strongest Collaborative Meal" promotion for Street Fighter IV.
As detailed ahead of SFIV's release, this promotion is a tie-up with two Chinese restaurant chains, Benitora Gyoza Bo and Wan Zhu Ji. As part of the promotion, the two chains offer a special menu themed around SFIV's characters. Additionally, those who place an order get two limited edition trading cards, pulled at random from a selection of 30. These cards feature QR codes whch can be used to download original voice ring tones.
Phase one of the promotion kicked off on February 12 with the availability of items based around Dhalsim, Sakura, Rufus, and Chun-Li. That phase will end on the 28th.
Phase two kicks off on March 1 and will run through April 12. The following items will be available over that time. The name translations are unofficial.
- El Fuerte
- El Fuerte's Miracle Pork and Bamboo Amazu Stir Fry (980 yen)
- E Honda
- Honda's "Chanko de Kowasu!" Beef and Bamboo Jirosoba (980 yen)
- Cammy's Won't Lose Meal! Beef and Green Onion Black Pepper Fried Rice (980 yen)
- Infused with Rose's Power! Clam and Garlic Yakisoba (880 yen)
- Ryu Goes Straight at it! Stamina Liver and Nira noodles (780 yen)
- Ken's beloved wife's food! Pork and Takana Ankake Rice (880 yen)
The restaurants will also continue to offer two trading cards to those who place orders.