Namco Bandai Games merges websites
All Namco Bandai Games information in one location.
Since Bandai and Namco merged to form Namco Bandai Holdings, the firm's Namco Bandai Games subsidiary has run a myriad of websites coverings its various businesses. That all changed today.
Coinciding with the start of the new financial term today, Namco Bandai Games gave its official site a facelift. The site is split into separate channels for home games, arcade games, mobile games, and PC games.
Behind the scenes, the new site now contains all the content from the following older sites:
- Namco Bandai Games Channel: http://www.bngi-channel.jp/
- Bandai Label: http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/
- Namco Label: http://namco-ch.net/
- Banpresto Label (home games): http://www.banpresto-game.com/
- Banpresto label (arcade games): http://www.banpresto-am.com/
- PC Online Game Information and Net games: http://www.bngpc.net/
- Bandai Channel site (mobile): http://keitai.channel.or.jp/
These sites have ceased operation as of today.