Game Archives in Scandalously Bad Update
These three games all have one thing in common.
The Game Archives service has been on somewhat of a roll of late with such major classics as Final Fantasy VII, Grandia, and Final Fantasy Tactics.
But unless you're into the anime games, you can probably ignore the latest update. Sony added three titles to the service today. They are as follows:
[end_p text="Pics and more on the latest Game Archives update after the jump" /]
- Mahou Tsukai ni Naru Houhou
- From TGL, the name of this strategy RPG translates to "Method For Becoming a Mage." You play as an apprentice mage and move about the island gathering materials for your spells. The game offers over 70 spells and 150 magic materials.
- Dream Generation Koi ka? Shigoto ka!?
- From NCS and Extreme, this simulation translates to Dream Generation: Is it Love? Is it Work!?. Players get to experience a mix of love and work.
- Himitsu Sentai Metamol V Deluxe
- This adventure game from Mainichi Communications translates to "Secret Battalion: Metamol V Deluxe." Set up like an anime, you play as a 4th grader who gets to control her own Metamol V ship to protect Earth against invading aliens.
Quick question! What's the common point between these games?
If you guessed "They were all released on the Saturn as well," give yourself a cookie (actually give yourself 600 yen and download one of the games!).
All three games are available for 600 yen each and are playable on both the PS3 and PSP.