Microsoft Talks up Forza 3 in Japan
Japanese courses and cars included.
Following its unveiling at E3 last month, Microsoft opened up about Forza Motorport 3 with the Japanese press today. Not surprisingly, the focus was on local cars and courses.
The company provided screens showing three Japanese courses: Tsukuba Circuit, Suzuka Circuit, and Twin Ring Motegi. The game will feature over 100 courses in all.
Domestically produced cars planned for the game include:
- 2009 Lexus IS F
- 2008 Infiniti G37 Coupe Sport
- 2009 Mazda Mazdaspeed 3
- 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR
- 2010 Nissan 370Z
- 2009 Nissan Versa SL
- 2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
- 2008 Toyota Yaris S
- 2009 Honda Fit Sport
Race cars include:
- 2008 Nissan #12 CALSONIC IMPUL GT-R
- 2008 Nissan #23 XANAVI NISMO GT-R
- 2008 Nissan #24 ADVAN Clarion GT-R
- 1997 Nissan #23 Nissan Motorsports R390
- 2008 Nissan #3 YellowHat YMS TOMICA GT-R
- 2008 Toyota #25 ECLIPSE ADVAN SC430
- 2008 Toyota #36 PETRONAS TOM'S SC430
- 2008 Toyota #6 ENEOS SC430
This is the second update Microsoft has shared with the local media regarding the highly anticipated racing sim. Previously, the company opened a Japanese language version of the official Forza 3 website.
Microsoft Japan lists Forza Motorsport 3 as date TBA. Elsewhere, the game has been announced for October release.