Check Your Street Fighter IV Mania Level
How much SFIV swag to you have?
This week's post at the Street Fighter IV dev blog will allow you to test your mania level for the fighter -- or at least your ability to shamelessly collect swag at gaming events.
Written by SFIV promotional manager Rin, the post asks that you view a series of SFIV event swag and give yourself a point for each that you have in your collection.
From top to bottom, the products are:
- 1. Ryu hand towel (from AOU)
- 2. Pin Set: Ryu and Akuma (from TGS)
- 3. Pin Set: Chun-Li and Sakura (from TGS)
- 4. Street Fighter IV Extremely Ugly Original Cap (from TGS)
- 5. Original Strap (from Capcom Daikakutou Festival)
- 6. Commemorative Towel Muffler (from Capcom Daikakutou Festival)
- 7. Commemorative Strap (from National Tournament)
- 8. Trading Card Set (from the Chinese restaurant campaign)
- 9. Movie X Game Limited post card
A couple of points to note. If you have the two pin sets, it means that you lined up twice at TGS. This probably means that you didn't spend the day waiting to play Monster Hunter 3. Good job.
Also, there are thirty trading cards. Rin speculates that no one could possibly have all of them. That would definitely be a lot of Chinese food, considering that they were given away two at random.
So what did you score? If your score was 1 to 3, you're a beginner at SFIV mania. 4 to 6 and 7 to 8 make you, respectively, pretty high mania and extremely high mania. Get all nine and... I presume you live in Japan?
This promotion made me a bit nostalgic over the SFIV promotions from last year. See the links that will presumably appear below this article for past coverage of everything.