Here are Your Gran Turismo Bonus Cars
Plus, the latest course screens.
Previously, Sony provided a glimpse at the special car that all buyers of the retail version of Gran Turismo will be getting as a free bonus. Included with the first print run of the game's retail version will be a product code for a white Chevrolet Corvette ZR1.
Sony has additional bonuses on the way for the game as well. Similar to its promotions outside of Japan, domestic buyers will get a special car bonus depending on where they pre-order the game.
The bonus list looks like this:
- Lamborghini Countach LP400 Special Color (Orange)
- Citroen GT by Citroen Special Color Model (Yellow)
- Enzo Ferrari Special Color Model (Yellow)
- Chuhon Shijo
- Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Special Color Model (Black)
- Nissan GT-R Spec V Special Color Model (Metallic Black)
These are all retail exclusive bonuses. Looks like digital download players are out of luck, although they do save ¥1,000 off the package price.
In addition to the bonus information, Sony shared screens today of some familiar courses: Autumn Ring, Amalfi Circuit, Italy City Course, Grand Canyon and Tokyo Route 246.
Additional Images (Total 21 Images, Use click action to expand)