These are the mini games of the Mario Party medal game
Capcom's Mario-themed medal game looks familiar.
I'm trying to expand andriasang.com to the lucrative medal games market, so please bear with me.
Capcom has provided an update on its Mario-licensed medal game, Mario Party Fushigi no Coro Coro Catcher. Now at the game's official site is a look at the mini games that players can expect to "play" (used loosely!).
The "Mario Party" in the title appears to be pretty spot on. See if you recognize these:
From top to bottom, left to right, you have:
- Doki Doki! Baseball (bonus chance game)
- Card Coliseum (VS Bonus)
- Darts Bonus Game (darts bonus chance)
- Jump Rope Battle (mini game)
- Take Out Red Theresa (mini game)
- Perfect Weight (mini game)
- Wai Wai Bowling (mini game)
- Raise the Flag (party game)
- Cart Race (party game)
The two party games at the end are played against other players. I have no idea how, as I've never played a medal game. I'm pretty confident that there are no Wiimotes involved, though.
The look of this game makes me wonder if there's a Wii built into the arcade cabinet. Or perhaps a Triforce?