Winning Eleven PS3 Tops the Charts in November
PS3 grabs three of ten slots in Enterbrain monthly sales chart.
While it may seem that the DS has dominated the sales charts these past few weeks, sitting at the top of the software charts for the month of November was a PS3 game.
Famitsu.com passed along Enterbrain's monthly sales data today. For the month period covering October 26 through November 29, PS3's World Soccer Winning Eleven 2010 topped the charts, selling 321,722 units following its November 5 release. Only the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game were released over the month. Wii, PSP, and PS2 versions hit on December 10.
Long legged Friend Collection followed in second with 308,944 units, bringing it within a one month striking distance of the two million mark.
A late comer made it in at number 3. Professor Layton and the Devil's Flute, the fourth DS entry in the Layton series, sold 301,290 units following its November 26 release.
PS3 had a notable month overall. In addition to the top placer, Bayonetta and Tekken 6 also cracked the top ten.
Here's the full top ten for the month:
- Winning Eleven 2010 (Konami, PS3): 321,722
- Friend Collection (Nintendo, DS): 308,944 (1,709,209)
- Professor Layton and the Devil's Flute (Level-5, DS): 301,290
- WiiFit Plus (Nintendo, Wii): 282,224 (942,128)
- Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver (Pokemon, DS): 250,472 (3,021,701)
- Bayonetta (Sega, PS3): 187,379
- Four Warriors of Light Final Fantasy Gaiden (Square Enix, DS): 178,510
- Persona 3 Portable (Atlus, PSP): 174,228
- Inazuma Eleven 2 (Level-5, DS): 163,769 (659,104)
- Tekken 6 (Namco Bandai, PS3): 158,965