Two Weeks at the Top For Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon beats out Dynasty Warriors and Badman sequel.
Pokemon Ranger: Hikari no Kiseki stayed at the top of the Enterbrain charts in its second week of sales. As reported at Famitsu.com today, the latest Pokemon Ranger title beat out some big name newcomers, including Dynasty Warriors Strike Force 2 and Yuusha no Kuse ni Nama Iki da 3D (the next entry in the series formerly known to English speakers as "Holy Invasion of Privacy, Badman").
Here's the full top 10 for the week covering March 8 through March 14.
- 1. Pokemon Ranger Hikari no Kiseki (Pokemon, DS)
- 2. Dynasty Warriors Strike Force 2 (Koei, PSP)
- 3. Yuusha no Kuse ni Nama Iki da 3D (Sony, PSP)
- 4. Friend Collection (Nintendo, DS)
- 5. New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Nintendo, Wii)
- 6. Battlefield Bad Company 2 (Electronic Arts, PS3)
- 7. Absolute Hero Modding Project (Nippon Ichi, PSP)
- 8. Wii Fit Plus (Nintendo, Wii)
- 9. RPG Maker DS (Enterbrain, DS)
- 10. Dragon Quest IX Ultimate Hits (Square Enix, DS)
Also of note in the list is Battlefield Bad Company 2 -- although only because Square Enix producer Tetsuya Nomura said in a recent interview that he played and cleared it.
More detailed Famitsu sales stats for the week will be available next week. Media Create will provide its own top 30 sales chart, complete with numbers for the top 10, later this week.