Dragon Quest, Metal Gear Keep the Top Spots in Enterbrain's Top 10
Not even Shinsengumi love can break their hold.
Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2 and Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker are in the one and two spots in this week's Enterbrain software sales chart, which was passed along by Famitsu.com today. This is the third week they've held those spots.
Unlike last week, though, there were a few new releases this week, and a couple of these made it into the top 10. The PS3 version of EA's FIFA World Cup South Africa debuted at 8. Idea Factory's PSP adventure game Hakuoki Yugiroku faired better, with a third place debut.
The PSP title is one of those boys love sims where you go around picking up on Shinsengumi members who just happen to be hot guys. You can see screens and more at the official site.
Here's the full top 10 covering May 10 through May 16:
- 1. Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2 (Square Enix, DS)
- 2. Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker (Konami, PSP)
- 3. Hakuoki Yugiroku (Idea Factory, PSP)
- 4. New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Nintendo, Wii)
- 5. Wii Fit Plus (Nintendo, Wii)
- 6. Friend Collection (Nintendo, DS)
- 7. Mario Kart Wii (Nintendo, Wii)
- 8. 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa (EA, PS3)
- 9. Super Street Fighter IV (Capcom, PS3)
- 10. NieR Replicant (Square Enix, PS3)
Figures for Enterbrain's top 30 will be shared at Famitsu.com next week around this time. Media Create's top 30, with sales figures for the top 10, will be posted at the andriasang rankings page later this week.
Next week should see a return to normalcy as games like Lost Planet 2 and Winning Eleven make their debuts on the chart, presumably in the top spots.