Lost Planet 2 Top Enterbrain Sales Charts
New releases from Winning Eleven to Fullmetal Alchemist debut in the top 10.
Weeks of Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2 and Metal Gear Solid 2 leading the software sales charts came to an end today with Enterbrain's sales report covering May 17 through May 23.
As reported at Famitsu.com, the PS3 version of Lost Planet 2 topped the charts for the week. It was released on the 20th alongside the Xbox 360 version, which placed 4th.
In between came Joker 2 at 2 and the PS3 version of Winning Eleven 2010 Aoki Samurai no Chousen. This unofficial World Cup edition of Winning Eleven was also released on PSP and PS2. These placed respectively at 7 and 10. The game's Wii version did not make the top 10.
Also new in this week's top 10 was Fullmetal Alchemist: To the Promised Day. This PSP title from Namco Bandai is the first true RPG conversion for the anime franchise.
Enterbrain's full top 10 looks like this:
- 1. Lost Planet 2 (Capcom, PS3)
- 2. Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2 (Square Enix, DS)
- 3. Winning Eleven 2010 Aoki Samurai no Chousen (Konami, PS3)
- 4. Lost Planet 2 (Capcom, Xbox 360)
- 5. Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker (Konami, PSP)
- 6. Fullmetal Alchemist: To the Promised Day (Namco Bandai, PSP)
- 7. Winning Eleven 2010 Aoki Samurai no Chousen (Konami, PSP)
- 8. New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Nintendo, Wii)
- 9. Wii Fit Plus (Nintendo, Wii)
- 10. Winning Eleven 2010 Aoki Samurai no Chousen (Konami, PS2)
Enterbrain will share solid sales figures for the top 30 releases next Thursday in Famitsu and at Famitsu.com. Media Create's top 30, including sales data for the top 10, will be posted at the rankings page Thursday afternoon.