What's New For PSP's Persona 2 Innocent Sin
Screenshots show some of the changes Atlus has cooking for the PSP remake.
Atlus and Famitsu outlined all the new features of the PSP version of Persona 2 Innocent Sin back at the game's announcement a few weeks back. Now that we've got a full array of media, let's take another look.
The primary changes mentioned by Atlus include:
- New opening movie created by Satellite. You can also opt to view the original opening.
- Change difficulty between easy, normal and hard during the game.
- Media install to cut load times.
- Cut-in animations during battle.
- Remixed versions of 100 music tracks, plus the inclusion of the original music as well.
- Field screen shows mini map and party status.
- Battle screen shows demon feelings (happy, angry, fearful, interested) and character order.
- New character illustrations.
For more details on the changes, see this Famitsu recap from last month.
You can see a few of the changes, along with the main cast members, in the screens and art below.
You can consult the Persona 2 Wikipedia entry for full profiles of the characters.
Tatsuya Suou (周防 達哉)
Blood Type: B / Sign: Leo
Eikichi Mishina (三科 栄吉)
Blood Type: O / Sign: Scorpius
Lisa Silverman (リサ・シルバーマン)
Blood Type: A / Sign: Taurus
Maya Amano (天野 舞耶)
Blood Type: B / Sign: Cancer
Yukino Mayuzumi (黛 ゆきの)
Blood Type: B / Sign: Aries
Jun Kurosu (黒須 淳)
Blood Type: AB / Sign: Aquarius
Additional Images (Total 50 Images, Use click action to expand)