Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy Battle Trailers
Laguna vs Lighting, Tifa vs Vaan! Plus, Laguna's weapons detailed!
The Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy official site is now home tow a couple of battle movies. Access the "movie" section of the site for clips showing Lightning taking on Laguna and Tifa taking on Vaan.
I've also included YouTube versions below this article, although they're not official Square Enix Channel videos so they may get booted.
The site provides a few textual details on Laguna-style combat courtesy of battle director Takeo Kujiraoka. Laguna is skilled in mid to long range combat, according to Kujiraoka. His weapons include:
- Machine Gun
- Hold down circle to make Laguna fire continuously. During this time, you can make Laguna run around with the analogue pad.
- Ricochet Snipe
- So named because the bullets ricochet off walls and the ground. By charging, you can make the bullets split up when ricocheting. Use the analogue pad to aim.
- Roku-Rensou Missile
- Hold down the circle button and this weapon will fire missiles continuously, up to six. (I'm not sure of the actual English name for this. To be totally honest, I'm not even sure if that's how you read the Japanese.)
- Homing Bazooka
- Aim with the analogue pad. Depending on the number of times you press circle, you can delay the start of the bullet's homing action.
- Split Laser
- Depending on how long you hold square, the timing of when the laser splits will be delayed.
For further details on Laguna, and the latest world map and costume details, see this story.
LAGUNA VS LIGHTNING
VAAN VS TIFA
Additional Images (Total 4 Images, Use click action to expand)