Nintendo has announced the final lineup of games that will launch alongside the 3DS hardware.
On February 26, players will be able to select from the following:
- Nintendogs + cats (Nintendo, ¥4,800)
- Winning Eleven 3DSoccer (Konami, ¥5,800)
- Combat of Giants Dinosaur 3D (Ubisoft, ¥5,040)
- Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition (Capcom, ¥4,800)
- Samurai Warriors Chronicle (Tecmo Koei, ¥6,090)
- Puzzle Bobble 3D (Square Enix, ¥4,980)
- Ridge Racer 3D (Namco Bandai, ¥6,090)
- Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (Level-5, ¥5,980)
For looks at these games, see Nintendo's 3DS lineup page.