First Look: Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy's Dungeon Play
Plus, more Form screens and details via Famitsu.com.
Famitsu.com's latest update on Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy gives us a first look at the game's dungeon play.
As you explore RPG mode's world map, you'll come upon gates known as "Warps" or "Distortions." These take you to dungeons, which are played out in the board-like fashion of the original Dissidia. Your goal is to reach the goal point at the end of the dungeon. Along the way, you'll encounter enemies, treasure boxes and conversation scenes with allies.
You earn KP, or Kupo, when you engage in battle during these dungeons. The KP can be used as currency for purchasing items from Mogles on the world map.
When entering the dungeon via the gate, you'll see an information screen showing the dungeon's name and other parameters. One of these is "Bonus Level." If you challenge the dungeon at or below this level, you'll receive bonuses such as extra KP. If you find yourself above the Bonus Level, the game allows you to drop your level temporarily as you challenge the dungeon.
The Famitsu.com article also has new Prishe screens and some costume details:
- Prishe: Another Form has white coloring base.
- Shantoto: Third Form is a black cloak worn by a black mage.
- Tifa: Third Form is from FFVII when she was with Zack and Sephiroth.
- Laguna: Third Form is his clothing from when he appeared as president in FFVIII.
- Vaan: Third Form is his Final Fantasy Tactics A2 clothing.
Additional Images (Total 6 Images, Use click action to expand)