So how many copies do 5pb.'s Xbox 360 games sell anyway?
The soon-to-be dissolved Xbox 360 mainstay has varying success on the Microsoft system.
Some sales figures have surfaced for 5pb.'s game lineup, covering Xbox 360, PSP and even DS (yes, they did release a DS game). I'm not sure of the source, but I presume the release has something to do with the announcement yesterday that 5pb. will be merged into its parent and renamed Mages.
Here are the figures:
- Steins; Gate: 50,891
- Chaos:; Head Love Chu Chu!: 26,523
- Ketsui Extra: 12,540
- Memories Off Yubikiri no Kioku: 10,085
- Tayutama Kiss on my Deity: 7,396
- Memories Off 6 Next Relation: 4,843
- WLO: World Love Organization: 2,711
- Memories Off 6 T-Wave: 810
- Chaos: Head Noah: 11,349
- 11eyes CrossOver: 10,150
- Memories Off Sorekara Again: 5,106
- Memories Off #5 Encore: 4,863
- Taishou Yakyuu Musume: Otometachi no Seishun Nikki: 4,418
- Season of L: Double Pocket: 4,125
- Lucian Bee's Resurrection Supernova: 11,259
- Memories Off 6: Next Relation: 10,548
- Item Getter: The Relationship Between Our Science and Magic: 970
Maybe if Item Getter's name weren't so long it would have sold better?
5pb.'s "science adventure" series is clearly it's most popular, with Steins; Gate selling a respectable number on Xbox 360. The next entry in the series is Robotics; Notes. It's currently without an official platform, but Xbox 360 is widely expected.
[Seen at Hachimaki]
Additional Images (Total 8 Images, Use click action to expand)