Introduce Your Girlfriend To your Parents in Love Plus 3DS
All new Love Plus game due for Fall release.
Project Love Plus for Nintendo 3DS is now just "New Love Plus." There's a good reason for the "New" being there. Unlike Love Plus+, which was just a heavily updated version of the original Love Plus, this 3DS entry in the series is a new title. All areas have been redeveloped, producer Akari Uchida reveals in this week's Famitsu.
Although New Love Plus was announced way back at the 3DS Japanese unveiling in September of last year, Konami has waited until now to share solid details on the game. But there seems to be quite a bit in Famitsu's seven page spread, including lots of screenshots.
Expectedly, girlfriends Manaka, Rinko and Nene are all returning for the sequel. Screenshots show the girls in Fall clothing -- fitting, as the game is due for release this Fall.
Details mentioned in Famitsu include:
- The game will support book mode (where you hold the 3DS with the screens lined up left and right).
- There will be some form of connectivity with the arcade Love Plus games.
- You'll be able to ride your bike to school.
- The girls will be able to get friendly with one another (hmm...).
- This was mentioned before, but the game has a feature called Boyfriend Lock. This feature uses face recognition to make it so that your girlfriend cannot be used by other players.
- The game will support 3D.
- You'll be able to save to SD.
- As previously detailed, there will be some means of importing your data from the DS titles.
Here's the best feature: New Love Plus will have a mode where you introduce your girlfriend to your parents -- your real life parents.