Your Guide to Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
Capcom shares a Q&A for upcoming update.
We're now less than a month away from release for the download version of Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition (the disc version will follow a bit later). Today, the game's official site was updated with a Q&A.
I'm pretty sure all the info is old, but here's a summary anyway:
- There are no balance adjustments over the arcade version -- it's just a port of that version.
- Arrange costumes are not included with the game. This is true of both the download and disc versions.
- The costumes that you purchased for the original version of Super Street Fighter IV can be used in Arcade Edition.
- Super SFIV and Super SFIV Arcade Edition players can play against one-another. However, the gameplay falls back to Super spec in terms of characters, rules and balance.
- For matching, both PS3 and Xbox 360 players will need to download a free Super SFIV Update Kit, which is due for 6/7.
- Rankings will be split into Original and Arcade Edition. Your BP and PP will start off at zero in Arcade Edition.
- Your trophies and achievements will carry over from Super into Arcade Edition.
Additional Images (Total 16 Images, Use click action to expand)