Senran Kagura PR Unit and Cup Sizes Announced
Marvelous announces its promotional plans for erotic 3DS ninja action title.
Marvelous announced a bunch of Senran Kagura promotions at a press conference in Akihabara yesterday. Some might have caught the event live on Nico Nico Video. For those who didn't, here's a summary of what was announced. Visit Famitsu.com for accompanying pics.
The big announcement at the event was the game's PR Unit, Senran Kagura G-Feed. Marvelous introduced the group's five girls (corresponding to the five heroines), and their cup size:
- Chiaki Kyan
- G-Cup. Official blog.
- F-Cup. Official blog.
- Maria Tainaka
- E-Cup. Official blog.
- Mitsue Saito
- E-Cup. Official blog.
- Natsumi Kan
- D-Cup. Official blog.
In case you didn't notice, the name G-Feed comes from the girls' cup sizes.
The girls appeared at the event and danced for ten minutes. They also shared a few comments. Natsumi said "I'm a big fan of anime and games. As I was selected to be in Senran Kagura G-Feed, I'm glad I'm a d-cup." Chiaki, having apparently been given a chance to sample the game in advance, commented that the characters' breasts bounce quite realistically. Maria said that she was honored to be selected for G-Feed because she loves cute little girls.
You'll find pics of the girls and their dance routine at at Famitsu.com.
There were a few game details shared at the event by director Kenichiro Takaki (he's the guy with the glasses in Famitsu's story).
The game will have over 180 costumes for the characters, Takaki revealed. These include things like pajamas, police uniforms, and idol clothing. In addition to changing the girls' costumes, you can change the costumes' color.
The costumes will all disintegrate as the girls undergo damage. In the end, they'll end up as swimsuits. Takaki also hinted that by performing a finishing move with your "ninpo" ninja arts moves, you'll get to see something "intense."
In addition to the costume customizations, the girls will see changes based off your play style. You'll see status, skill and even voice changes. This is part of the game's "Inyou Henka" system.
Noting that there's more charm to the game than just the big busted ninja girls, Takaki made mention of the game's scenario, which comes from Yukinori Kitajima (428, Chaos Rings, Reasure Report, Nazowakukan). The story is must see, said Takaki.
Other promotional announcements from the event included:
- Senran Kagura G-Feed Sexy Action Contest
- Fans get to vote on what types of sexy actions they want to see the G-Feed girls perform. Voting is being accepted through July 8.
- Collaboration with DMM.com
- DMM.com has set up a special page for the game and will host the videos from the Sexy Action Contest. It also appears that there's a special DMM.com costume in the game. This wasn't officially announced, but the DMM page does show a teaser image (see below).
- MMV and its partners are readying three comics for the game. Comics will appear in Monthly Comic Arize starting in the 8/27 issue, Monthly Comic Rex starting in the 9/27 issue, and as a web coming on Famitsu Comic starting in August.
- Music CDs and Ring Tones
- The game's opening and ending theme songs will be released on CD on 8/31. The opening will also be released as a ring tone.
- Energy Drink
- An energy drink called Nikaisen will see a special Senran Kagura packaging. This will be released on September 16 at ¥1,575. Only 3,000 units will be produced.
- Akihabara Shop Signs
- Standees for the game's five heroines will appear in Akihabara game shops.