Konami Brings Four PlayStation Vita Titles to Tokyo Game Show
New Little King's Story joined by AR game.
Konami is showing its support for PlayStation Vita at this year's Tokyo Game Show. Impress Watch has the publisher's lineup, and it lists four titles for the upcoming portable.
The Vita games in Impress Watch's list are:
- Asphalt Injection (PS Vita, Race Game)
- AR Combat Digi Q (PS Vita, Simulation)
- New Little King's Story (PS Vita, RPG)
- Mahjong Fight Club (PS Vita, Mahjong)
Other games confirmed for the show include:
- Frontier Gate (PSP)
- Beyond the Labyrinth (3DS)
- Terror of the Stratus (PSP)
- New Love Plus (3DS)
- Neverdead (PS3/360)
- Ao no Eiyuu Birds of Steel (PS3/360)
- Silent Hill HD Edition (PS3)
- Silent Hill Downpour (PS3)
- Tongari Boushi to Oshare na Mahouzukai (DS)
- Blades of Time (PS3/360)
- Penguin no Mondai: The Wars (3DS)
- Pop'n Music Portable 2 (PSP)
- Metal Gear Solid HD Edition (PS3/360)
- Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3D (3DS)
- Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker HD Edition (PS3/360)
- Winning Eleven 2012 (PS3)
- Winning Eleven 2012 (PSP)
This does not appear to be a complete list, so be sure and check back later int he day for possible additions.
Konami's TGS announcements came at a press conference earlier today in Tokyo. For a live blog of the proceedings, see this story.