NeverDead Tokyo Game Show 2011 Trailer
Plus, voice cast information and the latest screenshots.
Tokyo Game Show 2011 is still three weeks away, but Konami saw fit to release NeverDead's TGS 2011 trailer today. Have a look here.
The big attraction for Japanese players with this trailer is that the characters are speaking Japanese. The game's Japanese voice cast was one of the major announcements at Konami's pre-TGS press conference earlier today.
And the cast is:
- Hiroshi Shirokuma as Bryce Boltzman
- Yurika Hino as Cypher Bolzmann
- Sayaka Kinoshita as Arcadia Maximille
- Norio Wakamoto as Alex
- Atsuki Tani as Sullivan
- Megumi Nakajima as Nikki Summerfield
- Kiyoyuki Yanada as Astaroth
- Ryusei Nakao as Sangria
You'll find the latest screenshots below.