Enterbrain has released its monthly sales report for September. Topping the charts by a comfortable margin is Tales of Xillia.
The PS3 Tales game sold 590,021 units over the three weeks reflected in the chart. It bested Dragon Quest Collection's 322,881 units and Dark Souls' 228,872 units. The latter came out in the last week of data collection for the month.
PS3 dominated the software chart overall, with five of the top 10. Here's the full chart covering August 29 through September 25, as relayed today at Famitsu.com.
- [PS3] Tales of Xillia (Namco Bandai, 9/8): 590,621
- [WII] Dragon Quest Collection (Square Enix, 9/15): 322,881
- [PS3] Dark Souls (From Software, 9/22): 228,872
- [PS3] Resident Evil Revival Selection (Capcom, 9/8): 113,893
- [PSP] Grand Knights History (Marvelous, 9/1): 100,285
- [PS3] Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD Ver. (Capcom, 8/25): 95,738 (378,698 total)
- [PS3] ICO/Shadow of the Colossus Limited Box (Sony, 9/22): 90,222
- [WII] Minna no Rhythm Tengoku (Nintendo, 7/21): 67,358 (487,296)
- [PSP] Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Tag Force 6 (Konami, 9/22): 66,007
- [3DS] Senran Kagura (Marvelous, 9/22): 53,951