Here's our first piece of artwork for the Unreal Engine action RPG Square Enix announced in Famitsu earlier this week.
The art comes from a recruitment page that Square Enix opened up today.
The recruitment page is seeking the following positions:
- Planner (Action) -- work on creating the specifications and data for the game's action, focusing on combat action
- Planner (Writing) -- work on writing the text for the game and scenario
- Planner (Level) -- work on level and field design via UnrealEngine 3, and positioning enemies, items and so-forth
- Game Programmer -- work on areas like camera control and AI
- Network Programmer -- work on such areas as matching and network synchronization during gameplay
- 3D Graphics Programmer -- work on real time 3D graphics realization and optimization
- Physics Programmer -- work on in-game physics simulation and optimization
- Animation Programmer -- work on 3D model animation
- Art Designer -- background art (image and gadgets) and character and enemy art and design
- Motion Designer -- work on game character motion
- VFX Designer -- work on effects for action scenes, cut-scenes and so-forth
- BG Modeler -- work on production of 3D backgrounds, also work on level design through Unreal Engine 3 editor
- Character Modeler -- work on modeling for characters and enemies, taking artwork and going through process of high mesh, modeling, bone, texture and material