Famitsu.com has been polling its readers about a variety of issues leading up to the year end sales rush (which may have already begun). The latest topic: PlayStation Vita.
The site asked its readers about their Vita plans. First up, the basic question: do you have plans to buy the system? 50.1% of responders said they'll buy the system on launch day, 12/17. 31.6% said they plan on buying at some point. 8.4% said they plan on buying by the end of the year. 8.2% said they have no plans at present to buy the system.
Readers were also asked what to list what Vita games they plan on buying. Multiple responses were accepted.
Uncharted was the most popular, getting 361 votes. It was followed by Hot Shots Golf 6 at 315 votes, Persona 4 The Golden at 192 votes, Ridge Racer at 146 votes, and Shin Kamaitachi no Yoru at 129 votes. Of these, all but Persona are launch titles.
Here's the full top 20:
- 01. Uncharted (361 votes)
- 02. Hot Shots Golf 6 (315 votes)
- 03. Persona 4 The Golden (192 votes)
- 04. Ridge Racer (146 votes)
- 05. Shin Kamaitachi no Yoru (129 votes)
- 06. Disgaea 3 Return (126 votes)
- 07. Dynasty Warriors Next (109 votes)
- 08. Katamari Damacy Novita (71 votes)
- 09. Tales of Innocence R (69 votes)
- 10. Army Corps of Hell (67 votes)
- 11. BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend (61 votes)
- 12. Shinobido 2 (57 votes)
- 13. Lord of Apocalypse (55 votes)
- 14. Dream Club Zero Portable (53 votes)
- 15. Gravity DAze (49 votes)
- 16. Final Fantasy X HD (27 votes)
- 17. Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (23 votes)
- 18. Mahjong Fight Cub (13 votes)
- 18. Power Smash 4 (13 votes)
- 20. Ys (12 votes)
Japanese readers will find some comments from responders in Famitsu.com's article.