Marvel VS Capcom 3 Vita Features Detailed
Touch panel, Near and Wi-Fi support for Vita launch fighter.
With about a week left until Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 launches with the PlayStation Vita, Capcom has provided a glimpse at how the game uses the system's special features.
Touch Panel Controls
The game includes the option of controlling with the touch panel. Touch controls include:
- Move forward/backward by dragging forward/backward
- Dash forward/backward by flicking forward/backward
- Duck by dragging down
- Jump by flicking up
- Change characters by tapping and holding the icon of the new character
- Call on assist character by tapping the icon of the assist character
- Attack by tapping anywhere but the icons
- Execute your Hyper Combo by tapping the Hyper Combo Gauge
You use Near to exchange a PlayStation Vita original gold herald color with other players.
Wi-Fi can be used to watch and play online matches.