The Xbox 360 version of Final Fantasy XIII-2 was nowhere to be found in Media Create's top 20, so we anxiously awaited the arrival of the top 30.
Here are spots 21 through 30:
- [WII] 21: Mario Kart Wii (Nintendo, 04.10.2008)
- [PSV] 22: Disgaea 3 Return (Nippon Ichi, 12.17.2011)
- [WII] 23: Minna no Rhythm Tengoku (Nintendo, 07.21.2011)
- [PSP] 24: Lord of Apocalypse (Square Enix, 12.17.2011)
- [PS3] 25: Gundam Extreme VS (Namco Bandai, 12.01.2011)
- [PS3] 26: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim (Bethesda, 12.08.2011)
- [3DS] 27: Nintendogs + Cats (Nintendo, 02.26.2011)
- [PSV] 28: Ridge Racer (Namco Bandai, 12.17.2011)
- [NDS] 29: Tamagotchi Collection (Namco Bandai, 11.10.2011)
- [PSV] 30: Shin Kamaitachi no Yoru (Chunsoft, 12.17.2011)
If you missed the top 20, view it here.
Media Create does not provide figures below position 20. One Piece Gigant Battle! 2, number 20 this week, sold 28,406 units, so everything 21 and below should be lower than that.
Vita launch titles to place in the top 30 include:
- 07. Hot Shots Golf 6
- 08. Uncharted Golden Abyss
- 18. Dynasty Warriors Next
- 19. Lord of Apocalypse
- 22. Disgaea 3 Return
- 28. Ridge Racer
- 30. Shin Kamaitachi no Yoru
The PS3 versions of Shin Kamaitachi no Yoru and BlazBlue Continuum Shift placed above the Vita version. The Vita version of Lord of Apocalypse placed above the PSP version.
Media Create usually shares the top 50 on Fridays (although tomorrow is a holiday, so we may have to wait until next week). The 360 version of the original FFXIII placed 39 in its first week (see this story for details).