Falcom and Chara-ani held a press conference today to make a more formal announcement of The Legend of Heroes Zero no Kiseki Evolution for PlayStation Vita.
Most of the details appeared earlier in the week via Dengeki PlayStation, but there were a new bits mentioned during the press conference. Here's what Falcom says is "evolved" about the game:
- Main scenario is now in full voice
- 157 characters have voices
- The game has over 20,000 voice patterns, the highest in Falcom history
- 74 arranged or newly recorded songs
- Theme song Way of Life newly recorded
- New sub quests
- New animation movies
- Graphics optimized for high resolution monitor
- New mini games, including Darts 501, Clock Memory and Coro Coro Misshi. These use Vita-like controls.
- Touch controls for menus
Evolution will be released in the Summer, priced ¥6,040 at retail and ¥5,040 as a download.