Here are a few bits about Resident Evil 6 from this week's Famitsu:
- The game is 50% complete.
- While they're aiming to bring back the feeling of horror with the game, this isn't an attempt to return the series back to its origins.
- They're aiming for the greatest volume in series history.
- The game's third main character is meant to be someone young people can relate to.
- The President shown in the trailer -- the one who attacks Leon -- is the president who followed Ashley's dad.
- The zombies in the game did not become zombies due to the T-Virus.
- They're aiming to make it a Resident Evil that is enjoyable to control, with a revamped control scheme. You'll be able to move slowly left and right while holding your gun, and perform such moves as 180 degree turn, quick front/back/side evade, covering and so-forth.
Famitsu reveals are usually followed by online screenshot updates. That may not happen this week, as it seems that all the screens in the magazine are from the game's reveal trailer.