Tokyo Jungle Guest Player List Announced
Keiji Inafune, Suda 51, Yoshinori Kitase, Toshihiro Nagoshi and others to try out new PS3 title.
CyberConnect2's Hiroshi Matsuyama is the first video game industry VIP to sample Sony's Tokyo Jungle as part of a promotional campaign Sony is stating for the game. In case you missed it earlier, you can see his video below.
Sony has nine creators lined up for the campaign. Here's the schedule:
- 1. Hiroshi Matsuyama (CyberConnect2)
- 2. Atsushi Inaba (Platinum Games)
- 3. Shoji Masuda (Mars)
- 4. Hiroyuki Kobayashi (Capcom)
- 5. Toshihiro Nagoshi (Sega)
- 6. Yoshinori Kitase (Square Enix)
- 7. Keiji Inafune (Comcept)
- 8. Hideo Baba (Namco Bandai)
- 9. Suda 51 (Grasshopper Manufacture)
Sony has not said when it will release the other videos. The videos will be posted at the game's official site.
View the clip of Matsuyama experiencing trying playing as a chick... with a jetpack... below.
Additional Images (Total 6 Images, Use click action to expand)