Square Enix Shares Dragon Quest X Beta Stats
Plus, how many friends can you make in the MMORGP Dragon Quest?
Dragon Quest X will see official release on August 2. But people are playing it now via a beta test.
Joining today's release date announcement, Square Enix shared stats for the beta. Here's some of what 4Gamer shared in its report from the game's press conference today:
- The beta is being played by 17,000 people at present
- By the end of the beta test, they hope to have between 30,000 and 50,000 people
- For phase 2.1 of the beta, Square Enix plans on sending out 3,000 to 5,000 additional test kits.
- Phase 2.1 will see 24 hour server operation test, the implementation of the Jar Alchemy system (deailed earlier in the week), communication updates, and new team features.
- The game's peak usage time occurs at 22:00
- The male Wedi is the most used race, followed by male Ogre, male Pikuripo, female elf and female Wedi. Warrior is the most used job, followed by monk, thief, martial artist and mage.
4Gamer's report from today's press conference also reveals that the game will allow players to register 100 friends. You'll be able to keep track of your friends' server and location.