Imageepoch released a first battle trailer for its PSP RPG swan song Sol Trigger. View the footage below.
CEO Ryoei Mikagei also made a post at the JRPG blog today sharing various details on the game. Among the points mentioned in his post:
- You can skip movie scenes and speed through messages
- The game has 7th Dragon's double speed battle mode where you can hold down a button to speed through battle animations
- If you don't want to bother with the weaker enemies, you can make use of the game's auto battle system
- In an effort to reduce the steps for purchasing and equipping equipment, they've included a "Character Simultaneous Equipment Screen." Mikage didn't say what this is
- The "Sol" part of the Sol Trigger is one of the game's main systems. We'll get details on that in Mikage's next column next week