Famitsu Recaps PlayStation Vita's First Half Year
Which games were tops in the system's first half year?
PlayStation Vita has been out for over half a year now and recently saw somewhat of a boost following the release of a new color and major titles like Persona 4 The Golden. Famitsu responded this week by doing a sales recap for the system and its early games. Here are some of the stats via Sinobi:
Total hardware sales: 790,633 units
Top 10 games:
- 01: Persona 4 The Golden (188,782)
- 02: Hot Shots Golf 6 (118,985)
- 03: Uncharted Golden Abyss (89,390)
- 04: Gravity Daze/Rush (74,785)
- 05: Dynasty Warriors Next (74,718)
- 06: Tales of Innocence R (71,463)
- 07: Lord of Apocalypse (69,162)
- 08: Ragnarok Odyssey (65,318)
- 09: Gundam Seed Battle Destiny (55,527)
- 10: Disgaea 3 Return (54,902)
According to Sinobi's brief summary of Famitsu's feature, Sony Computer Entertainment reps tell Famitsu that sales are going pretty much according to expectation.
Sony points to August as being the next big push for the system with games like Hatsune Miku on the way, and also suggests that we look forward to Tokyo Game Show in September for a big expansion in the system's lineup.