Sony Japan Studio Unveils Puppeteer
Puppet-themed PS3 action title due for release in 2013
One of two Sony Computer Entertainment Japan Studio games announced during Sony's Gamescom press conference earlier today, Puppeteer is a PlayStation 3 action game themed around a puppet show. You play as a young boy who, magic scissors in hand, heads out on an adventure after being turned into a doll by a demon.
Puppeteer's staff includes:
- Gavin Moore, Director
- Lead animator on The Getaway, he joined SCE Japan Studio in 2003 and worked as lead animator on Siren 2 and Siren New Translation.
- Kazunobu Sato, Lead Planner
- Lead character designer on Siren and Siren 2, and system director and game designer on Siren New Translation. He's overseeing the full game design as lead planner.
- Takashi Mizutani, Producer
- Served as lead artist on Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty, Metal Gear Solid The Twin Snakes and Anubis Zone of the Enders. At SCEJ, he served as technical artist and art director on the Ape Escape series.
Sony also opened a teaser site for Puppeteer and shared a trailer, which you can view below. Puppeteer is due for release in 2013.
Total 12 Images, Use click action to expand