Hatsune Miku Project Diva F: Chibi Miku and Edit Mode
PlayStation Vita's savior hits next week!
If you thought the 3DS Hatsune Miku game was the only place you could go for chibi virtual idols, here are some new screenshots to convince you otherwise:
These are from Hatsune Miku Project Diva F, specifically the game's "Kamikyoku" song. The costume/module being worn by Miku in the second pic os Holy Goddess.
You'll find additional module and song pics in the gallery below. For textual details, see the official blog (Japanese).
The blog also posted pics of the game's edit mode interface. This is where you create original rhythm games and PV videos.
- The interface lets you continually view a preview as you create your work
- You can make high level settings for camera work
- You can give Miku and friends a variety of expressions
- You can show up to three characters simultaneously
- Includes instrument items and motions
- Your rhythm games can include F's new gameplay features like Scratch and Technical Zone
Your edit mode data can be used in AR Live mode if you select an option in the upper right of the edit screen. In AR mode, your backgrounds and effects are ignored, showing just the characters.
Additional Images (Total 26 Images, Use click action to expand)