During today's Future of Final Fantasy event stage at the Final Fantasy Gallery, The 3rd Birthday and Final Fantasy Type-0 director Hajime Tabata unveiled his latest project: an otome Final Fantasy game!
Here's what we know about the game:
1. It's called Tokimeki Final Fantasy Madouin Suzaku: Watashi no Koi ni Crystal no Kago Are
2. It makes heavy use of the ATB system -- there's Active Time Lesson, Active Time Talk, Active Time Battle and even Active Time Kiss.
3. The main character, Kariya, is a new Agito candidate, and the first ever female student at a magic school filled with hunks, some of whom just happened to be voiced by the voice actors who were in attendance at today's event.
4. It's being developed on Luminous Studio for Smartphones
3. It's not real... OR IS IT!?
View some design documents from the game below.
Total 25 Images, Use click action to expand