Tales of Festival returns this summer
Bandai Namco expands fan event to two showings.
Bandai Namco announced today a 2009 installment of the Tales of Festival fan event. The event was first held last year and marked the first ever fan event for the popular RPG series.
Tales of Festival 2009 will be held on June 14 at Pacifico Yokohama. Two events will be held on that day: an afternoon event from starting at 12:00 and an evening event starting at 16:30. Tickets will be available at 7,800 yen for SS seats, 6,800 yen for S seats, and 4,800 yen for A seats.
Attendees can look forward to live skits by the Tales series voice actors, talk shows with the series' producers, goods sales, and mini lives from theme song artists.
The following voice actors are scheduled to appear:
- Masaya Onosaka (Tales of Symphonia)
- Katsuyuki Konishi (Tales of Symphonia)
- Akiko Kimura (Tales of Innocence)
- Hikaru Midorikawa (Tales of Destiny)
- Tomokazu Seki (Tales of Destiny)
- Jun Fukuyama (Tales of Destiny 2)
- Chihiro Suzuki (Tales of the Abyss)
- Kanae Itou (Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2)
- Mai Nakahara (Tales of Vesperia)
- Kosuke Toriumi (Tales of Vesperia)
- Mamoru Miyano (Tales of Vesperia)
The theme song artists will vary depending on the showing. The afternoon showing will see a performance from Back-On, performer of the Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 2 theme song. The night event will feature Misono, from Symphonia, Tempest, and Symphonia: Ratatoskr no Kishi. Other artists are scheduled to appear besides these two
Further details on the event will be announced at the Tales Channel official site.