Zelda: Majora's Mask joins Virtual Console in April
Nintendo shares upcoming lineup for retro gamers.
Nintendo offered a sneak peak today at its upcoming Virtual Console lineup for the end of March and early April.
The following games are due out for release over the period:
- Takeshi no Chousenjo (Taito, Famicom, 500 WiiPoints)
- Akumajo Densetsu (aka Castlevania III Dracula's Curse, Konami, Famicom, 500)
- Der Langrisser (Hudson, Super Famicom, 800)
- Hoshi no Kirby 3 (Nintendo, Super Famicom, 800)
- Zelda no Densetsu Majora no Kamen (aka Zelda: Majora's Mask, Nintendo, N64, 1,200)
- Phantasy Star (Sega, Master System, 600)
- Ninja Ryukenden (aka Ninja Gaiden, Tecmo, PC Engine, 600)
- Genpei Toma Den (Hudson, Arcade, 800)
- Space Invaders (Taito, Arcade, 500)
Of these, Takeshi no Chousenjo and Genpei Toma Den arrive on March 31. Everything else is TBA April.
It may seem like another slow month for retro gamers, but more games could be on the way. Bandai Namco has stated that it plans on releasing one new Virtual Console Arcade title per week.