Gun Damn That's Cheap
Namco Bandai releasing older Gundam titles as part of special 30th anniversary series.
Namco Bandai announced today plans to release eleven older Gundam games at budget prices. But we're not talking ugly yellow or orange budget packaging here. The budget releases will feature special packaging flagging them as part of the "Gundam 30th Anniversary Collection" series of titles.
The following games are set for the collection:
- Gundam Musou 2 (PS3, ¥3,800)
- Gundam Musou 2 (Xbox 360, ¥3,800)
- Gundam Musou 2 (PS2, ¥2,800)
- Gundam: Giren no Yabou Axis no Kyoiki V (PS2, ¥2,800)
- Gundam: Giren no Yabou Axis no Kyoiki V (PSP, ¥2,800)
- SD Gundam G Generation Spirits (PS2, ¥2,800)
- Gundam 00: Gundam Meisters (PS2, ¥2,800)
- Gundam Battle Universe (PSP, ¥2,800)
- Gundam MS Sensen 0079 (Wii, ¥3,800)
- Gundam Seed Destiny: Rengou VS Z.A.F.T.II Plus (PS2, ¥2,800)
- Gundam Seed: Rengou VS Z.A.F.T. Portable (PSP, ¥2,800)
These will all drop simultaneously on December 17.
The content for the games remains unchnaged from their standard versions, but those who need a refresher should check out the special 30th anniversary page off the Gundam VS Gundam Next Plus official site.