Weekly Sales: Famitsu Edition
Macross and Naruto top the charts, Just Dance has legs.
Here's a sneak peak at this week's weekly sales chart from Famitsu and Enterbrain.
For the week covering October 17 through October 23, Enterbrain data shows the following top 10:
- 01. [PS3] Macross F Hybrid Pack (Namco Bandai, 10/20) -- NEW
- 02. [PSP] Naruto Narutimate Impact (Namco Bandai, 10/20) -- NEW
- 03. [WII] Just Dance (Nintendo, 10/13)
- 04. [WII] Go Vacation (Namco Bandai, 10/20) -- NEW
- 05. [PS3] Dead Island (Spike, 10/20) -- NEW
- 06. [PS3] Winning Eleven 2012 (Konami, 10/06)
- 07. [PS3] FIFA 12 World Class Soccer (Electronic Arts, 10/20) -- NEW
- 08. [PS3] Ace Combat Assault Horizon (Namco Bandai, 10/13)
- 09. [PSP] AKB1/48 If I Loved an Idol in Guam (Namco Bandai, 10/06)
- 10. [WII] Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo, 06/25/2009)
Namco Bandai dominance, and the possible first sign of long legs for Just Dance, which Nintendo gave a full localization for the Japanese market.
Media Create's numbers will follow in a few hours with actual sales figures.